Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Romney Ryan Rum Runner......Cures The "Were Gonna Lose Blues...."


 Boys in Boston:  HELLO 


I hear you depressed and I'm telling you not to be.  Your life is better than mine.  At least until November you have jobs.  You also have each other.  My life as a whistleblower is lonely.  People don't like the person that rats out the popular politicians for commtting fraud.  People don't like the person that can say "I told you so" to a bunch of racist Tea Partiers that ignore me when I  tried to save America over 1 Billion dollars.  Fueling Iran is what NISSAN does.  Nobody in Tennessee cares.  My mission now is to get NISSAN to mediate and to get "a life"   Maybe until that happens we can be part of the same job networking group. I think the Romey Ryan team is going to be like me. Looking for work.  

Check out the Romney Ryan Run Runner Recipe and Saturday make a couple: it will prepare you for the "calm" future that Mitt's giving you by his blunders.    Just think your flip flops will be handy as your enjoying a refreshing cocktail.....



Romney Rum Runner
  • 2 parts Malibu® Tropical Banana
  • 1 part Hiram Walker® BlackberryFlavored Brandy
  • 2 parts Orange Juice
  • 2 parts Pineapple Juice
  • 1 part Cranberry Juice

No comments:

Post a Comment